Anabezi is a 20 bed camp located on the banks of the Zambezi River at the Lower end of the Lower Zambezi National Park (LZNP) in Zambia.
The name Anabezi is derived from the camp being situated on the Zambezi River and the many Ana Trees or Winter Thorns (Faidherbia albida) that surround the camp. These winter thorns drop corn yellow pods which attract a wide variety of animals to the area including many elephants, a welcome sight in the camp.
Anabezi Camp comprises of 10 luxury spacious tents on raised timber platforms at the edge of a ridge providing magnificent views of both the Zambezi River and Mushika River flood plain. The plain hosts year-round grazing and offers spectacular diverse game viewing from the comfort of your tent!
Anabezi consists of two common areas, the Zambezi Deck and the Mushika Deck, giving large families or groups the opportunity to occupy either of the decks exclusively and will be privately staffed should the guests request exclusivity. All luxury tents are equal in size and decor. Both the Zambezi and the Mushika Decks boast a pool, viewing deck, bar and dining area.
Accommodation consists of large luxurious tents, approximately 1000 sq ft in size, positioned on a raised wooden deck. The tents are generously spaced along the Zambezi River bank and the Mushika flood plain, allowing the game to wonder around the camp freely.
Each of the luxury tents boasts:
• indoor and outdoor bathroom;
• spacious sitting area;
• two teak double beds or one king-size deluxe bed placed within one well designed mosquito net;
• glass sliding doors opening onto a private deck;
• a plunge pool set into the expansive wood deck with a stunning view;
• 24 hour battery power and plentiful hot and cold filtered water.
The Anabezi cuisine is a fusion of European and African cuisines.
Fresh continental breakfasts are served, followed by a generous buffet lunch.
Guests may indulge in an afternoon high tea of scrumptious treats and fresh fruits.
Dinner is a three course plated affair served with some of South Africa’s finest wines.
The camp is well equipped with the best game viewing vehicles and boats allowing us to ensure much comfort for our guests and cater for their individual needs. Guests will be guided by very knowledgeable and experienced guides.
Up to two activities per day are included in the rate and comprise the following:
• Game Drives –with a maximum of 4 guests per vehicle;
• Night drive;
• Walking Safaris into the Kulefu woodlands and surrounding areas;
• Canoeing Safaris along the banks of the Zambezi River;
• Boating and fishing on the Zambezi River;
• Bird Watching – approximately 500 species of birds in the Lower Zambezi National Park.
2205/15 Gadigal Ave,
Zetland NSW 2017
Adam Atkin +61431262059
Patrick Simmonds +61467552696
Anita McGaw +61419521494