At Bomani we do not have rigid schedules and timetables for you, our guests. Instead we prefer to tailor your time around you – it’s your safari after all! Choose to be woken with coffee in bed, before joining your guide on a sunrise game drive inside the Park. Or, opt for a relaxing lie-in before visiting the nearby village and school for insight into the daily lives of the local people.
If you are looking for an exciting safari destination – in a remote and exclusive area – with great game viewing all year round, and one that actually makes a difference to the local communities and wildlife, then you need look no further than Bomani.
Quick facts about Bomani:
– 1 hour small plane charter from Victoria Falls or Bulawayo
– 4 hour road transfer from Victoria Falls or Bulawayo
– Situated on a 5000 acre private reserve within the Ngamo Forest Area
– 15 minute drive from our own private gate into Hwange National Park
– The main lodge overlooks Bomani Pan and is comprised of an open dining room, bar area and lounge, built on a spectacular viewing platform.
– There is free WiFi in the main lodge area. Connectivity is sometimes slow so please be patient.
– Accommodation: 9 tents and one thatched family bungalow
– The 5 Hornbill Tents are raised 1 metre above the ground on wooden decks and overlook the Ngamo Plain
– The 4 Spurwing Suites and the bungalow are at ground level and overlook the lodge waterhole
– Every tent is comfortably furnished and designed to keep out all creatures great and small
– All the tents have a private en-suite bathroom, hot running water and electricity by diesel/solar generator
– Our friendly and knowledgeable guides will take you on walks or drives inside this truly wild and remote region of Hwange National Park, famous for its giants, the elephants, and a plethora of other wildlife
– Other activities include all day ‘pump runs’, night drives and school and village visits
– Ceiling or standing fan
– Emergency whistle
– Electronic safe
– Mosquito repellent
– Mobile LED lamp
– Free daily laundry
2205/15 Gadigal Ave,
Zetland NSW 2017
Adam Atkin +61431262059
Patrick Simmonds +61467552696
Anita McGaw +61419521494