Ghoha Hills Savuti Lodge aims to provide discerning travelers to Botswana with a unique, first class safari experience in an eco-friendly and eco-sensitive environment. Ghoha Hills Savuti Lodge lies on the ledges of Ghoha Hills in the Savuti area of the Chobe National Park.
This Safari Lodge accommodation in Chobe is approximately 150km south west of Kasane and 230km north east of Maun.
By Road: From Kasane the road transfer is approximately 3 hours with a leisurely game drive. Lodge transfers can be pre-booked at time of reservation from either Kasane Airport. There is a minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 persons per transfer.
By Air: Kasane Airport via caravan plane or smaller to Savuti Airstrip – 25 minutes in air plus 40 minutes road transfer Maun via caravan plane or smaller to Savuti Airstrip – 45 minutes in air plus 40 minutes road transfer.
GPS Co-ordinates: S 18°26’11.11” E 24°13’33.28”
Luxury tented camp
11 Tents in Total – Max 26 guests
• 9 x Luxury Tented Rooms
• 2 x Family Luxury Tented Rooms
The lodge is solar powered and self-sustaining, with the luxury tented rooms situated along the hillside, offering unparalleled 180° views across the African Savannah and the waterhole at the foot of the hill which attracts birds and wildlife year round. The rooms are made of canvas and are erected on wooden decks with private viewing balconies. Each Luxury Unit sleeps a maximum of two people.
The 2 Luxury Family Tents sleep a maximum of four people and are suitable for two adults and two children. The Family Luxury Tented Rooms have a King bed in the main room with 2 . beds in the adjoining room.
The Luxury Tented Rooms have twin beds that can be converted into Super King on request.
• En-suite bathroom, shower with a view.
• Luxury eco-friendly guest amenities.
• Ceiling fan, pedestal fan and Mosquito nets.
• Viewing deck with chairs and table.
• Children 5 years and older are welcome at the lodge.
• 5 to 11 years pay 50% of the adult sharing rate.
• 12 years and older are considered as adults and pay full rate.
• Main area comprising of dining, lounge, bar, curio shop and a traditional fire Boma.
• Rock pool.
• Private 4 x 4 safari vehicles available on request at time of reservation, an additional charge is applicable.
• Morning and afternoon game drive in open 4 x 4 safari vehicles.
• The game drives take place on the private road network, and also to the famous Savuti channel and marsh.
The Savuti Channel started flowing again in 2009 and has become a deep clear water way which has attracted various aquatic
species, hippos, predators, water birds and some plains game.
• Afternoon tea at the private waterhole
• Gobabis rock paintings
• Bird watching and Star gazing
From the guest unit and the main area, guests are able to view a productive water hole located below at the foot of the hill.
2205/15 Gadigal Ave,
Zetland NSW 2017
Adam Atkin +61431262059
Patrick Simmonds +61467552696
Anita McGaw +61419521494