Zambezi Sands offers a wealth of picturesque game viewing opportunities – whether you chose to drive or walk – our experienced guides take great pleasure in introducing you to the camp’s pristine and tranquil surroundings. You can even explore the Zambezi River by inflatable canoe or motorised boat.
However, relaxing in your private deck splash pool – whilst overlooking the Zambezi – is perhaps just as enjoyable. Elephant can be found loitering on the mainland or in the river, while hippo, waterbuck and bushbuck frequent the reed banks and islands. Lions can be heard calling at night and the birdlife is prolific – African finfoot, African skimmer, pratincoles and Pel’s fishing owl all occur here.
– 1 hour road transfer (forest route) or 1.5 hour road transfer (river route) from Victoria Falls town – the choice is yours
– Situated inside Zambezi National Park
– The main lodge and rooms are built on raised platforms with river views and private sun decks
– Accommodation: 8 secluded Bedouin luxury tents – offering complete privacy – dotted along the river bank
– Rooms have twin double beds, a lounge area, mini-bar, ensuite bathroom, outdoor shower, private splash pool and electricity by diesel/solar generator
– In-house activities include game drives, game walks, fishing, canoeing and island picnics.
– In town, a smorgasbord of options include a guided tour of the Falls, river cruises, white water rafting, bungee jumping – or maybe just some relaxed souvenir shopping
– Ceiling fans
– Stocked minibar
– Hair dryer
– Mosquito net and repellent
– Emergency whistles
– Electronic safes
– Mobile LED lamp
– Bath robes
– Complimentary laundry facilities
2205/15 Gadigal Ave,
Zetland NSW 2017
Adam Atkin +61431262059
Patrick Simmonds +61467552696
Anita McGaw +61419521494