Chobe National Park is the second largest National Park in Botswana with Nogatsaa situated approximately 80km south of the Chobe river front area. Negates area has a cluster of natural-clay-bottom pans which fill during the rainy season. During the dry season the pans get supplemented with borehole water thereby reducing some wildlife pressure off the congested Chobe River. Four of the waterholes also have “hides” (raised wooden platforms) which lends itself to some amazing game sightings.
Built with sensitivity to the environment and to create utmost guest comfort – Nogatsaa Pans Lodge becomes a
must do destination for the discerning traveller. Overlooking the Kwikamba Pan, which is the largest natural pan,
combined with the remoteness of the area – creates a safari adventure reminiscent of safaris from yester year.
Nogatsaa Pans Lodge is fully run on solar power, utilizing the available sun energy to generate enough renewable power to provide the lodge with all of its energy requirements and significantly reduce the site’s environmental impact.
Rooms: 12 Luxury Tented Rooms – 28 Pax Capacity
• 10 Twin / Super King Luxury Tented Rooms – sleeps 2 per room
• 2 Family Luxury Tented Rooms consisting of a lounge area with bathroom en-suite joining the 2 rooms. Main bedroom has King Bed and 2nd tent 2 single beds – sleeps 4.
Each Room has:
• Private viewing deck
• Superbly appointed furniture and fittings complemented with lime-washed wooden floors.
• Luxury eco-friendly guest amenities including insect repellent
• Roof fan & standing fan
• White percale/cotton linen
• Fluffy towels
• Oversized pillows
• High quality duvets ensure positive comfort
• Mosquito nets
• Personal safe
• Gowns and slippers for your use
Each Luxury Tented Room has its own cupboard with hanging space as well as shelves, a luggage rack, desk with a torch & coffee table magazines. Comfortable armchairs to enjoy the views or catch up on some reading.
• Clay based natural pan in front of the main deck
• Lounge are with various seating and reading areas
• dining area
• Curio shop
• guest Restrooms
• Charging station
• boma area
• Library with books on animals, flora and fauna are available to read at leisure
• morning & afternoon game drives in open 4 x 4 safari vehicles
• sundowner drives
• Private dinners
Nogatsaa Pans Lodge, Chobe is situated at Kwikamba Pan in Nogatsaa area of Chobe National Park (CNP) in the eastern
part of the park, approximately 22 km from Phoha entrance gate and approximately 80 km from Kasane.
Driving by road from Kasane:
Nogatsaa is approximately 80 kilometres from Kasane and will take approximately 2 hours’ drive. Road transfer can be arranged
S 18°19’19.45” E 24°53’12.44”
Malaria is prevalent during the mid to late rainy season (January to may) but one should always take precautionary measures.
Consult your local gP for preventative malaria prophylaxis. Use insect repellents, sleep under mosquito nets and during the day
wear light long sleeved clothing.
The Chobe region has two very distinct seasons and experiences hot, wet summer and cool, dry winters.
The rainfall period occurs November to April and daytime temperatures during this period average at 35 degrees Celsius.
during may to september the days are moderate but the mornings and evenings are cold. humidity in the Chobe area is low.
• summer months are hot and humid. Cool cotton clothing advised
• Comfortable walking shoes
• sun hat, sunglasses and sunblock
• Cameras and extra sd Cards and binoculars
• Light, neutral coloured clothing
• bathing suit
• Warm jackets essential in winter (may – oct)
• beanie and gloves – the mornings are cold during winter
2205/15 Gadigal Ave,
Zetland NSW 2017
Adam Atkin +61431262059
Patrick Simmonds +61467552696
Anita McGaw +61419521494